Monday 17 March 2014

And a Happy St Patrick's Day to you all …. let's celebrate all things green….!!

Happy St Patrick's Day one and all!  Not only is it a day for celebrating all things green, it's my nephew's birthday and he's finally 13!! 

Does seem to have taken an awfully long time to get there!!!

Ok this one isn't for everyone but would like this maybe for a panic room, if you must!!!


ok this is a little OTT but it is calm and cool at the same time…


My new house doesn't have a garden… so this idea of creating an outdoor wall inside 
gives me the feeling of perhaps some outside space….




Or I just blow this up, put on my wall by my back door and pretend this is
my garden…actually I might do that…. but I do have window boxes!!!


Happy St Patrick's Day to you all!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment