Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year....with a HotTug Tug Boat....

Gosh, it's that time of year again - time for a new series of Miranda!!  Hurrah!!! 

Proper old school laughs...that's what I love!!

And just to add to my frivolity of the day, I saw these today and caused a proper chortle in our house!!  Especially based on the fact that we are surrounded by water and getting one of these might just make living on the River Thames a little more fun right now!!!

Welcome the Hot Tug Tug Boat!!!  How much do I want one of these....




Get six to eight of your favourite pals and cruise down the river in style and at a 
comfortable 38 degrees Celsius - the water is heated by the on board wood stove!

Weird I know....but I bet Miranda would have fun in that!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment