Sunday 13 January 2013

I Love Paris in January....


Oooh how exciting...it's that Trade Time of Year when I spend my life trapsing the hallways of London's Earl's Court, Birmingham, Decorex, and the fabulous Maison D'Objet in Paris! Life is actually heavenly at this point...although my feet will hurt, I will probably drink too much French wine, eat too much French bread but I will be happy!



Really looking forward to seeing new collections from some of our favourites...Andrew Martin, Ralph Lauren, Robert Allen to name a couple but there is so much to see, I will be a shadow of my former self and talk about sensory overload!! But we love it and we will blog at the end of each day of our trip so look out for that!!



And even door handles laid out like this will send us over the edge....



Aaahhh so easily pleased!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment